Foto Forum Exhibition Agreement
Foto Forum Santa Fe 1714 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87505
hereby enter into the following Agreement:
1. Agency; Purposes. The Artist appoints the Gallery for the purposes of exhibition only. The Gallery shall not permit the Artworks to be used for any other purposes without the written consent of the Artist.
2. Exhibition. The Gallery accepts for exhibition only, those Artworks listed on the attached Inventory Sheet which is part of this Agreement. All Inventory Sheets shall be signed by Artist and Gallery.
3. Warranty. The Artist hereby warrants that he/she created and possesses unencumbered title to the Artworks, and that their descriptions are true and accurate.
4. Duration of Exhibition. The Artist and the Gallery agree that the initial term of the exhibition for the Artworks is listed in the dates below and that the Artist does not intend to request their return before the end of this term.
5. Transportation Responsibilities. Packing, transportation of and handling expenses and risk of loss or damage incurred in the delivery of Artworks from the Artist to the Gallery, and in their return to the Artist, shall be the responsibility of the Artist. Artist agrees to deliver the Artworks by the Delivery Dates and arrange to retrieve them on the Pick Up Dates stated below.
6. Responsibility for Loss or Damage. The Gallery shall not be responsible for loss, damage, or theft of the Artworks while in its possession. Any insurance is the responsibility of the Artist.
7. Fiduciary Responsibilities. All Artworks are for sale at the net price listed below. The Gallery agrees to remit fifty percent (50%) of the actual sales price of the Artworks to the Artist.
8. Reproduction. In order to promote sales and the programming of the Gallery, the Gallery shall have the right to use and publish the name, likeness, and biography of the Artist and to reproduce and distribute material incorporating images of the Artworks.
9. Procedures for Modification. Amendments to this Agreement must be signed by both Artist and Gallery and attached to this Agreement. Both parties must initial any deletions made on this form and any additional provisions written into it.
10. Miscellany. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Artist and the Gallery. If any part of this Agreement is held to be illegal, void, or unenforceable for any reason, such holding shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other part. A waiver of any breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same provision or other provisions hereof. This Agreement shall not be assigned, nor shall it inure to the benefit of the successors of the Gallery, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of the Artist.
11. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of New Mexico.
EXHIBITION TITLE: 2023 Annual Foto Forum Santa Fe Members' Exhibition
ARTWORK DELIVERY DATE: Monday January 30th between 1pm and 3pm
ARTWORK PICKUP DATE: Tuesday March 28th, between 1pm and 4:30pm